Although a lot of businesses claim to be GREEN these
days, the way that they demonstrate their environmental commitment is questionable.
Our goal is to truly conduct our business in an earth-friendly type of way. We constantly
enforce measures to minimize the impact on our environment through our day-to-day
operations, and throughout our supply chain right down to eco-friendly manufacturing.
CNC Graphic’s environmental responsibility is reflected in the way we conduct our
business. We are constantly finding new ways, materials and processes to create
We take an active role at the corporate level to push eco-friendly ways. Some examples
of your commitment include:
- Use of LED signs which are 90% more efficient than neon-lit
- Use of laser printed paper graphic inserts in interior type
signs so that the client can use recycled paper to update their own signage in-house
- Use of durable-type materials that do not deteriorate as quickly
- Elimination of printed marketing and sales materials to prevent
over-printing and needless paper waste
- Use of electronic marketing along with electronic distribution
- Active, company-wide recycling program for aluminum, steel,
paper, plastics, and glass
The company we are building has a national scope. However, our strategy is centralized
management and fabrication in our hometown of Wood Dale, IL. As a full-service manufacturer
and installer in the Chicagoland area, we source all of our materials and labor
locally. We provide value-added labor in Chicago. This allows us to grow our workforce
and fuel economical demand.